what we do >
Sheen Housing’s experience within its service area led us to identify several concerns which must be addressed. Chiefly, these are:
- affordable housing
- safe, adequate, quality housing
- housing for families
- housing that meets the needs of the aged
- housing for persons living with disabilities
- energy efficient / green build
- community knowledge of state and federal housing programs
Where there is a housing need, Sheen Housing strives to serve the community.
Here are several projects initiated or assisted by Bishop Sheen
Ecumenical Housing Foundation:
- Calkins Corners, Henrietta, N.Y.
- Brentland Woods, Henrietta,
- Bloomfield Meadows, Bloomfield,
- Fort Hill Apartments, Canandaigua,
- Scottsville Hollow, Scottsville,
- The Northfield, Fairport,
- Elizabeth Crossings, Waterloo, N.Y.
- Framemark Place, Victor, N.Y.